- TEARS OF RAGE: The first piece of this massive epic fantasy is just about ready to go. I need to actually get what I have off to my proof readers. For those who don't know, this is my baby. I've been working on this project for over ten years. It's a sweeping tale of adventure and intrigue. I started it to address several of my big pet peeves in fantasy fiction, and it blew up into a rich, complex story that keeps surprising me even as I write it.
- UNFOLDING TALES: So far,I have three stories for sale at Renaissance Faires. I'll debut these at the Valhalla Renaissance Faire this weekend. If they go over well, I'll add a few more.
- KNIGHT TERRORS (3 Strange Knights, Book 2): Even with people pestering me, and I'm sure Steve as well, we're looking at September/October for this one. We'll probably seriously start the edit and rewrite process in July.
- THE HALF-FACED MAN: A short story I wrote about a year and a half ago. I'm dusting this off and sending it to the Writers of the Future contest next week.
- SHANDI: A novella that I wrote for my wife. It looks like this is going to be June's Kindle release. Yeah, I know I have been talking in various places about the story of my Gold Farmer coming out in June, but it looks like that's going to be set to July.
- DEAD WEIGHT: My novel of where the United State and the Unseelie Court of Faerie go to war. IN three different timelines, a writer must come to terms with his role in this conflict and the find a way to redeem himself. I'm planning on having this one mostly completed by mid/late August. I'm going to be Shopping this one around when I go to the World Science Fiction Convention.
- SPELLPUNK: Slowly but surely boys and girls, slowly but surely.
So there you have it. All the major projects I've got going on for the next few months. No rest for the wicked.